1/1 Photo of Prosciutto Pesto Pizza
This is an original recipe that combines many of my favorite flavors. The saltiness from the proscuitto and pesto combined with the sweet sundried tomatoes is a little party in your mouth with each bite. Hubby asks for this once a week...and it never gets old. Leftovers are great too...if you have any!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- 2Flour pizza dough and roll out to 12 inches in diameter.
- 3Spread pesto on dough with the back of a spoon.
- 4Spread ricotta on top of pesto.
- 5Lay strips of proscuitto on top of ricotta.
- 6Cover the proscuitto with mozarella.
- 7Add olives and tomatoes in an even layer on pizza.
- 8Sprinkle parmesan on top.
- 9Bake at 450 for 10-15 minutes or until very golden. (We like ours cheese pretty brown).
- 10Let cool 3-5 minutes before slicing.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Prosciutto Pesto Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (112 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 265.7
- Calories from Fat 171
- Total Fat 19.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.4 g
- Cholesterol 61.5 mg
- Sodium 688.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 17.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: