Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Cooking Light (June 2005)
Make and share this Provencal Olive ( Bean ) Spread recipe from Food.com.
- 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cans great northern beans or 2 (15 1/2 ounce) cansother white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 teaspoon fennel seed
- 4 teaspoons capers
- 4 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 16 kalamata olives, pitted
- Place all ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth.
- Place bean mixture in a bowl.
Delicious, low calorie and virtually fat free. I will make this often. Thank you!