1/4 Photos of Psari a la Spetsiota (Fish done in the style of Spetses)
A very tasty fish dish done in the style of Spetses, an island close to Athens.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2Place the fish in a glass baking dish large enough to contain it in one layer and sprinkle the fish with the lemon juice and season to taste.
- 3Peel one tomato and'grate' through the large holes of a box grater into a bowl to catch the pulp and juices; add the tomato paste (thinned in a bit of water), garlic, parsley, olive oil and salt and pepper.
- 4Pour the tomato mixture over the fish.
- 5Slice the other tomato in thick slices (if using tinned tomato, you can forego this part), place the slices over the fish and top with the bread crumbs.
- 6Bake for about 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Psari a la Spetsiota (Fish done in the style of Spetses)
Serving Size: 1 (314 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 532.3
- Calories from Fat 269
- Total Fat 29.9 g
- Saturated Fat 4.3 g
- Cholesterol 97.4 mg
- Sodium 306.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 4.4 g
- Protein 44.4 g