1/8 Photos of Quick and Easy Feta Spread
I found this on a fresh oregano package. Says to serve it with your favorite crackers, crusty bread or pita toasts. I think it would be great with fresh veggies as well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler.
- 2Spread feta evenly in a 9x6x1 shallow baking dish.
- 3Arrange tomatoes across the top of the feta.
- 4Drizzle olive oil over tomatoes.
- 5Sprinkle oregano and black pepper over the top.
- 6Broil mixture 2-3 inches from heat until cheese is bubbling, about 5-8 minutes.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick and Easy Feta Spread
Serving Size: 1 (78 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 171.5
- Calories from Fat 138
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 6.9 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 448.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 5.9 g