Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Simple and tasty.
Make and share this Quick Chicken Sandwiches recipe from Food.com.
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cooked and cut into bite-sized pieces (leftovers are great)
- 1⁄2 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1⁄2 cup fat free sour cream
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried coriander
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons ground cumin
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 4 slices sourdough bread
- Mix all the ingredients except the chicken and bread together.
- Add chicken, mix until chicken pieces are coated.
- Lightly toast the bread, fill and enjoy!
I really liked this. I did add a little onion because I like onion. Thanks for a good recipe.
This was just OK. It would have been better without the yogurt.
Delish!! Used a whole wheat with nuts loaf. Mixed fat-free sour cream with low-fat mayo (thought I had yogurt, but didn't :( ). Added lots of salt and pepper. Thanks najwa! :)