1/1 Photo of Quick Chunky Greek Pizza
This recipe is quik and easy. It is low in fat and absolutely deliscious. If cut into small portions, this recipe is perfect for appitizers. If you are looking for something loaded with flavour, well, you have found the right recipe.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups cake flour or 2 cups pastry flour
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup cornmeal
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary or 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/3-1/2 cup plain yogurt
- 1/3-1/2 cup olive oil (depends on how dough is turning out.)
- 1Crust-- Sift first eight ingredients together in a bowl.
- 2Combine yogurt and oil together in a seperate bowl.
- 3Make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and pour yogurt and oil mixture into the well.
- 4Carefully fold ingredients together until dough forms.
- 5Knead dough into a ball and let stand.
- 6Topping-- Combine first seven ingredients of topping in a bowl.
- 7Roll dough out onto a pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- 8Spread half of mozzarella onto dough.
- 9Spread topping evenly over cheese.
- 10Sprinkle the rest of the mozzarella along with the parmisan over topping.
- 11Bake in oven preheated to 400 for 20 to 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Quick Chunky Greek Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (404 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 5
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 778.4
- Calories from Fat 325
- Total Fat 36.1 g
- Saturated Fat 14.7 g
- Cholesterol 73.0 mg
- Sodium 2428.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.2 g
- Sugars 9.5 g
- Protein 29.7 g