1/3 Photos of Rachael Ray's Vegeterranean Pizza
Lucky Clover's Note:
This is an easy-to-make, fabulous appetizer or main dish. Unlike other Mediterranean pizzas posted on the Zaar, this one features ricotta cheese as the base. The rest of the ingredients are easily substituted according to personal tastes. I like it with spinach, kalamata olives, sauteed mushrooms, and fresh Roma tomatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Grease cookie sheet.
- 3Unroll dough; place on greased cookie sheet.
- 4Starting at center, press out dough with fingers to form 15x10-inch rectangle.
- 5Sprinkle with salt & pepper & lightly drizzle with extra virgin olive oil.
- 6Bake at 425°F for 7 minutes or until crust just begins to brown. Remove from oven.
- 7Spread ricotta, smoked Gouda, & roasted garlic on top.
- 8Distribute onions, tomatoes & eggplant on pizza and put back in oven for 6-8 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rachael Ray's Vegeterranean Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.3
- Calories from Fat 98
- Total Fat 10.9 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 42.3 mg
- Sodium 379.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.1 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 11.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: