V'nut-Beyond Redemption's Note:
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat the butter along with a cupful of sugar.
- 2Add the egg yokes one by one, along with the orange peel.
- 3Keep beating, add the flour, the baking powder and some milk and stir well.
- 4Beat the white of the eggs separately and add to the mix along with the semolina.
- 5Butter a baking pan and pour the mix into it.
- 6Bake in medium oven for~40 minutes.
- 7During this time, prepare the sirup: Boil the rest of the sugar in~1 1/2 cup of water.
- 8Add the lemon juice, boil for about another 5 minutes and pour over the ravani while it is still hot.
Nutritional Facts for Ravani or Revani
Serving Size: 1 (260 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 7
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 977.4
- Calories from Fat 281
- Total Fat 31.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.0 g
- Cholesterol 251.0 mg
- Sodium 299.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 163.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 114.6 g
- Protein 13.6 g