Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Make and share this Ravani or Revani recipe from Food.com.
- Beat the butter along with a cupful of sugar.
- Add the egg yokes one by one, along with the orange peel.
- Keep beating, add the flour, the baking powder and some milk and stir well.
- Beat the white of the eggs separately and add to the mix along with the semolina.
- Butter a baking pan and pour the mix into it.
- Bake in medium oven for~40 minutes.
- During this time, prepare the sirup: Boil the rest of the sugar in~1 1/2 cup of water.
- Add the lemon juice, boil for about another 5 minutes and pour over the ravani while it is still hot.