I love houmous so much I could eat a tub a day quite easily. I've never been a fan of home made stuff as it was always too thick and heavy. This versions contains yoghurt and no olive oil so although not truly authentic, its still fierce good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat grill to high and grill peppers skin side up until they begin to char.
- 2Remove from the grill and place in a plastic bag until cool. when cool, peel off the skin and chop the flesh.
- 3whiz the pepper, chickpeas, garlic and lime juice to your desired consistency.
- 4Stir in the fromage frais and coriander and mix well.
- 5serve with pitta and raw veggies.
Browse Our Top Chickpeas/Garbanzos Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Red Pepper Hummus
Serving Size: 1 (172 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 139.1
- Calories from Fat 11
- Total Fat 1.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 300.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 5.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: