1/2 Photos of Rice Pilaf With Glazed Tomatoes
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Butter a baking dish with 1 tablespoon (15 ml) butter and put the tomatoes in it.
- 2Melt the remaining butter and pour it over the tomatoes.
- 3Sprinkle with the sugar and bake in a 350°F (180°C) oven for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, bring the broth or water to a boil over high heat.
- 5Add the rice and stir.
- 6Cover, reduce heat to low, and simmer 15 minutes or until the rice is done.
- 7Do not stir or even open the pot during these 15 minutes.
- 8Pack rice into a ring mold and turn out of the mold onto a platter.
- 9Fill the center with the baked tomatoes and pour the sauce from the tomatoes over the rice.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rice Pilaf With Glazed Tomatoes
Serving Size: 1 (300 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 716.5
- Calories from Fat 250
- Total Fat 27.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.9 g
- Cholesterol 68.6 mg
- Sodium 956.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 103.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 27.1 g
- Protein 11.9 g