Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is from the Kraft Canada website, but don't let that discourage you. It's very good and it doesn't use any of that "kid" food that I normally think of when I hear the name "Kraft". We just used normal, unflavored feta cheese, but I'll bet it would be even better with the feta specified in the recipe.
- 1 lb asparagus, trimmed
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup light balsamic vinaigrette salad dressing
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, the type with Oregano, Sun Dried Tomatoes and Cracked Peppercorns Cheese
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Arrange asparagus in row on foil-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle peppers onto bottom ends of spears.
- Bake 20 minute or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Top with dressing and cheese.
Wow the taste is so good. Me and DH loved it so much. I used feta that I marinaded in dry oregano (Herb & Garlic Marinated Feta). I mixed a great quality of extra virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar because I didn't have the dressing in bottle. Thanks Melanie :) Made for Bargain Basement tag game