From the Summer 2006 edition of Kerasma's Greek Gourmet Traveler.
Make and share this Roasted Asparagus Sprinkled With Feta, Olive Oil and Dill recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 220C (500F).
- Toss the asparagus with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Place in a large shallow baking pan in one layer and roast until tender, abut 10-15 minutes.
- Shake the pan once about halfway through roasting, to keep the asparagus from burning.
- Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
- Whisk together the remaining olive oil and lemon juice.
- Pour over the asparagus, sprinkle the pink peppercorns, feta, and dill on top, and serve, garnished if desired with a wedge of lemon.