1/1 Photo of Roasted Asparagus Sprinkled With Feta, Olive Oil and Dill
From the Summer 2006 edition of Kerasma's Greek Gourmet Traveler.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 220C (500F).
- 2Toss the asparagus with 2 tablespoons olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- 3Place in a large shallow baking pan in one layer and roast until tender, abut 10-15 minutes.
- 4Shake the pan once about halfway through roasting, to keep the asparagus from burning.
- 5Remove and transfer to a serving plate.
- 6Whisk together the remaining olive oil and lemon juice.
- 7Pour over the asparagus, sprinkle the pink peppercorns, feta, and dill on top, and serve, garnished if desired with a wedge of lemon.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus Sprinkled With Feta, Olive Oil and Dill
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 126.2
- Calories from Fat 87
- Total Fat 9.7 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 11.1 mg
- Sodium 160.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 5.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: