1/12 Photos of Roasted Asparagus with Feta
Sue Lau's Note:
Very simple to make and so flavorful- this is a real treat!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4-2 lbs fresh crisp asparagus
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon, zest of
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- kosher salt (to taste)
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1 -2 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 3 -4 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 lemon (juice of, no seeds)
- 1Preheat oven to 400F.
- 2Heat olive oil, minced garlic, lemon zest, oregano, and red pepper flakes in a small pan over low heat until garlic becomes golden and oil becomes fragrant; remove from heat and allow to cool.
- 3Bend asparagus gently until it breaks at a natural point and discard ends.
- 4Toss asparagus pieces with infused olive oil and place in a single layer on a baking sheet (one with a side edge).
- 5Season asparagus with salt and pepper.
- 6Sprinkle asparagus with crumbled feta cheese.
- 7Roast at 400F for 12 minutes or until cooked to your liking.
- 8Sprinkle with chopped parsley and squeeze the lemons over the asparagus, being careful to catch the seeds.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Asparagus with Feta
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 310.1
- Calories from Fat 225
- Total Fat 25.1 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.7 mg
- Sodium 375.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.1 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 11.1 g