1/2 Photos of Roasted Greek Potatoes
1 hr 15 mins
These potatoes are just like the ones at our favourite Greek restaurant...Paros Taverna. They are lemony with just the right balance of garlic and oregano. I never weigh the potatoes...and I always double the liquid mixture....as we like lots of the reduction. I have reduced the salt to 1 tsp as the lemon/garlic/herb takes care of most of the flavour. And most of us don't need that much salt. The roasting time is appoximate as to the size of the potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Combine water, lemon juice, oil, garlic, salt, oregano and pepper in bowl.
- 3Peel potatoes and leave whole.
- 4Place potatoes in baking dish and pour liquid over all.
- 5Bake for 30 minutes and turn potatoes over.
- 6Repeat this procedure until potatoes are cooked and the liquid has reduced.
- 7Serve potatoes with a spoonful of the reduction.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Greek Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (377 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 521.3
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 611.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.4 g
- Sugars 4.3 g
- Protein 9.5 g