Lovely salad for an Appetiser. We loved Halloumi - you can subtitute mozzarella if desired.
Make and share this Roasted Halloumi, Bean, Tomato and Asparagus Salad recipe from Food.com.
- To make dressing place all ingredients in blender.
- Heat oil sprayed pan and cook asparagus, beans for 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and thyme and cook for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to plate to keep warm.
- Spray pan again and cook haloumi in batches until browned on both sides.
- Toss all together and drizzle with dressing, season with salt and pepper.