Lovely salad for an Appetiser. We loved Halloumi - you can subtitute mozzarella if desired.
Make and share this Roasted Halloumi, Bean, Tomato and Asparagus Salad recipe from Food.com.
- To make dressing place all ingredients in blender.
- Heat oil sprayed pan and cook asparagus, beans for 4 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and thyme and cook for 3 minutes.
- Transfer to plate to keep warm.
- Spray pan again and cook haloumi in batches until browned on both sides.
- Toss all together and drizzle with dressing, season with salt and pepper.
I made this salad chilled, being it is over 80 degrees here in NJ. I did used diced tomatoes in place of the cherries and didn`t cook them just added to the hot beans and asparagus. I also added Green Herb Seasoned Salt to the veggies. Grilled the halloumi. Thanks!