1/1 Photo of Roasted Halloumi, Bean, Tomato and Asparagus Salad
Wendys Kitchen's Note:
Lovely salad for an Appetiser. We loved Halloumi - you can subtitute mozzarella if desired.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- olive oil flavored cooking spray
- 250 g asparagus, trimmed
- 400 g green beans, trimmed
- 250 g cherry tomatoes
- fresh thyme sprig
- 400 g halloumi cheese, cut into slices
- 1To make dressing place all ingredients in blender.
- 2Heat oil sprayed pan and cook asparagus, beans for 4 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes and thyme and cook for 3 minutes.
- 4Transfer to plate to keep warm.
- 5Spray pan again and cook haloumi in batches until browned on both sides.
- 6Toss all together and drizzle with dressing, season with salt and pepper.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Halloumi, Bean, Tomato and Asparagus Salad
Serving Size: 1 (284 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 103.1
- Calories from Fat 35
- Total Fat 3.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 27.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.7 g
- Sugars 5.0 g
- Protein 4.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: