1/1 Photo of Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Dip
2 hrs 20 mins
Sarah 11879's Note:
I made this as an appetizer for Christmas and seemed to disappear into thin air! I like it with pita chips, and it's awesome with veggies and as a spread for sandwiches too!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 4 red bell peppers, seeded roasted and peeled
- 2 heads roasted garlic, pulp squeezed and skin removed
- 8 ounces plain soft fresh goat cheese
- 6 tablespoons virgin olive oil
- 7 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- kosher salt
- fresh ground pepper
- 1To roast peppers:.
- 2Slice peppers in half, place cut side up on pan and drizzle with 2 tbsp of olive oil, sprinkle with salt.
- 3Roast in oven at 375°F until skin blisters. Remove from oven, cool and peel off skin.
- 4To make dip:.
- 5Place the red peppers, garlic and cheese in a food processor.
- 6Pulse until smooth.
- 7Add olive oil, chopped basil, oregano, rosemary, salt and pepper and pulse until well blended.
- 8Place in a serving bowl; stir to make sure that the dip is homogenized.
- 9Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Dip
Serving Size: 1 (145 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 393.5
- Calories from Fat 296
- Total Fat 32.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 26.0 mg
- Sodium 214.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.9 g
- Sugars 5.7 g
- Protein 13.0 g