This is a creamy soup served over crumbled feta - and very easy to prepare. You can substitute roasted bell peppers for the Florina (Greek) or Piquillo (Spanish) peppers. They are located next to the red bell peppers on the grocer's shelf. Chop the peppers before adding
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook onion and garlic in olive oil over low heat until soft.
- 2Add peppers, tomatoes, chicken stock, basil and salt and pepper.
- 3Bring to boil and simmer gently for 15 - 20 minutes.
- 4Let cool, puree in blender & return to pan; keep covered.
- 5To serve, add cream to the soup and slowly re-heat.
- 6Divide feta between four soup bowls, pour in soup and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper and Tomato Soup
Serving Size: 1 (365 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 427.9
- Calories from Fat 327
- Total Fat 36.4 g
- Saturated Fat 21.2 g
- Cholesterol 124.3 mg
- Sodium 1646.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 7.4 g
- Protein 11.2 g