Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is prepared in the food processor, very easy & tasty. Serve with bagel or pita chips or garlic toast chips. Adapted from 2004 Southern Living Recipes.
- 2 tablespoons garlic, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 (15 7/8 ounce) can great northern beans, drained
- 0.5 (16 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 (4 ounce) package feta cheese
- Process the garlic, olive oil, beans, peppers, red wine vinegar, salt & pepper in a food processor until smooth.
- Add the feta cheese and pulse 5 or 6 times or until combined.
- Pour into greased dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees for about 20 minutes.
- Serve warm.