Thick, hearty dip that is great with pita chips or tortilla chips. As an optional ingredient, I sometimes fold in chopped Kalamata olives. Enjoy!
- Place the garlic on aluminum foil, coat with the olive oil and wrap tightly.
- Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- Remove the skin from the garlic cloves and place garlic in a blender.
- Add the roasted red peppers and lemon juice and puree.
- Add the cumin, cilantro, cream cheese, sour cream and blend until well mixed.
- Add the salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into a container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.