1/1 Photo of Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Dip
Thick, hearty dip that is great with pita chips or tortilla chips. As an optional ingredient, I sometimes fold in chopped Kalamata olives. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the garlic on aluminum foil, coat with the olive oil and wrap tightly.
- 2Bake at 400°F for 45 minutes.
- 3Remove the skin from the garlic cloves and place garlic in a blender.
- 4Add the roasted red peppers and lemon juice and puree.
- 5Add the cumin, cilantro, cream cheese, sour cream and blend until well mixed.
- 6Add the salt and pepper and mix thoroughly.
- 7Pour into a container and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Peppers Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Peppers Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Red Pepper & Garlic Dip
Serving Size: 1 (741 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 589.1
- Calories from Fat 478
- Total Fat 53.1 g
- Saturated Fat 29.7 g
- Cholesterol 137.3 mg
- Sodium 649.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.0 g
- Sugars 8.6 g
- Protein 12.1 g