1/5 Photos of Roasted Sweet Potato and Feta Ravioli
1 hr 15 mins
Chef Kate's Note:
An amazingly easy and relatively quick (most of the time is for roasting the potato)recipe for delicious little raviolis. great with a tomato-y buttery sage kind of sauce. By way of the Chicago Tribune.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Toss sweet potatoes with 1 teaspoon oil, salt and pepper; place on a baking sheet and bake until fork tender, about 1 hour.
- 3Meanwhile, heat remaining teaspoon of oil in a medium skillet over medium heat; add onions.
- 4Cook, stirring occasionally, until softened and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes. Set aside.
- 5Mash potatoes in a large bowl, leaving mixture somewhat chunky; fold in onions and cheese until well combined. Set aside.
- 6Lay 16 wonton skins side by side on a dry work surface. Spoon 1 tablespoon of filling into the center of each of the 16 skins; lightly brush the edges with water.
- 7Top with remaining 16 skins; push out any air pockets. Press to seal.
- 8Transfer ravioli to a parchment covered baking pan dusted with flour; place in the freezer until set, about 5 minutes.
- 9Heat 2 quarts of water to a boil in a stockpot over medium-high heat; add ravioli. Cook until they float to the surface, about 2 minutes.
- 10Drain; divide among four plates. Drizzle with sauce or sage butter.
Browse Our Top Yam/Sweet Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Sweet Potato and Feta Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 273.8
- Calories from Fat 29
- Total Fat 3.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.5 g
- Cholesterol 5.7 mg
- Sodium 530.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 7.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
reduced-fat feta cheese