Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Pasta salad with tomatoes and fennel in a garlic and balsamic vinegar dressing.
Make and share this Roasted Tomato and Fennel Pasta Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 2 fennel bulbs, finely sliced
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut into six wedges lengthways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 ounces black olives, cut into quarters
- 12 ounces penne, cooked as pack instructions and refreshed in cold water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the fennel and tomatoes on a baking tray and brush with the olive oil, season with freshly ground black pepper.
- Roast in the oven for 15 mintues or until softened, combine with the olives and pasta put to one side to cool.
- In a screw top jar combine together the vinegar and garlic olive oil. Combine with the pasta then sprinkle with the dill and serve immediately.