Pasta salad with tomatoes and fennel in a garlic and balsamic vinegar dressing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 fennel bulbs, finely sliced
- 4 roma tomatoes, cut into six wedges lengthways
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 ounces black olives, cut into quarters
- 12 ounces penne, cooked as pack instructions and refreshed in cold water
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 6 tablespoons garlic-flavored olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh dill, finely chopped
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Place the fennel and tomatoes on a baking tray and brush with the olive oil, season with freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Roast in the oven for 15 mintues or until softened, combine with the olives and pasta put to one side to cool.
- 4In a screw top jar combine together the vinegar and garlic olive oil. Combine with the pasta then sprinkle with the dill and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Roasted Tomato and Fennel Pasta Salad
Serving Size: 1 (313 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 606.1
- Calories from Fat 275
- Total Fat 30.6 g
- Saturated Fat 4.2 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 190.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 14.1 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 8.4 g