This is a quick Greek salad from Cooking Light Superfast Suppers. Posted for ZWT 2008.
Make and share this Romaine and Greek Vegetable Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 4 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 1 (15 1/2 ounce) can chickpeas, rinsed and drained
- 16 grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cucumber, chopped and peeled
- 4 ounces sliced mushrooms
- 1⁄4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 12 coarsely chopped pitted kalamata olives
- 1 -2 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 cup low-fat Italian salad dressing
- 4 ounces crumbled feta cheese with dried basil and tomato
- Combine first 8 ingredients in a large bowl. Toss gently.
- Add dressing and cheese just before serving.
- Toss gently and serve.