This lovely recipe came from Dave Lieberman in Good Deal with Dave Lieberman Episode: Summer Entertaining Savings Thank you Dave!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rosemary Syrup:.
- 2In a medium saucepan, combine rosemary sprigs, sugar, and water, and bring to a simmer. Let cook for about 10 minutes until slightly thickened and well-infused.
- 3Remove from heat and strain. Discard rosemary sprigs. Let cool before using.
- 4In a large pitcher, combine cooled syrup, peach nectar, peach slices, and lemon juice ice cubes. Add enough water (about 1 to 1 1/2 cups) to top off, leaving room for additional ice cubes to serve.
- 5Add more ice right before serving. Serve a fresh rosemary sprig in each glass. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Peach Lemonade
Serving Size: 1 (282 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 6.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 41.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 30.0 g
- Protein 0.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: