1/1 Photo of Rosemary Turkey Salad
Another great way to use up that leftover turkey! Good stuff!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves or 1/4-1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/8 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups cooked turkey, chopped in bite size pieces
- 1 large granny smith apples or 1 large red bartlett pear, cored and shredded
- 2 large lettuce leaves
- 1 cup alfalfa sprout
- lemon wedge
- 1Combine the mayonnaise, parsley, rosemary and pepper in a medium bowl.
- 2Add turkey and apple or pear, toss gently.
- 3Cover and chill until ready to serve.
- 4To serve, place lettuce leaves on individual serving plates.
- 5Top each with 1/2 cup alfalfa sprouts.
- 6Spoon half of turkey mixture onto each plate, and place lemon wedges on the side to squeeze on if desired.
- 7Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Browse Our Top Poultry Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rosemary Turkey Salad
Serving Size: 1 (295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 360.7
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.4 g
- Saturated Fat 3.2 g
- Cholesterol 87.4 mg
- Sodium 295.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 32.5 g