Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Greeks love 'Rossiki Salata', a yummy potato/vegetable salad bound with more mayonnaise than you'd think possible (add mayonnaise as per your liking - in Greece they use A LOT of it). Try making your own mayonnaise for this.
- Cut all the vegetables into small dice (leave peas and corn whole).
- Transfer everything to a large bowl and stir carefully to combine.
- Adjust seasoning by adding salt and pepper to taste.
- Put in a pretty bowl and spread over top with a thin layer of mayonnaise to'frost'.
- Decorate with some cooked carrot strips, sliced olives, capers and gherkin strips.