Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was adopted during the Great Adoption Feb 2005. It was picked by the Greek Cooking forum as a recipe to try out. Below you will find their comments. Thank you, ladies!
- Place some butter in a round frying pan and allow to melt, be sure to heat very well.
- Take the kefalotiri and cut it into chunks, then place the pieces into the pan.
- When the pieces are brown on one side turn over to the other side and fry lightly.
- Add the eggs to the fried cheese in the pan.
- Add salt and pepper.
- Cook on a low heat till the eggs are done.