V'nut-Beyond Redemption's Note:
This recipe was adopted during the Great Adoption Feb 2005. It was picked by the Greek Cooking forum as a recipe to try out. Below you will find their comments. Thank you, ladies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place some butter in a round frying pan and allow to melt, be sure to heat very well.
- 2Take the kefalotiri and cut it into chunks, then place the pieces into the pan.
- 3When the pieces are brown on one side turn over to the other side and fry lightly.
- 4Add the eggs to the fried cheese in the pan.
- 5Add salt and pepper.
- 6Cook on a low heat till the eggs are done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Saganaki - (Fried Cheese With Egg)
Serving Size: 1 (114 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 248.8
- Calories from Fat 193
- Total Fat 21.4 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 453.5 mg
- Sodium 221.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 12.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: