1/2 Photos of Salmon-Egg Salad Stuffed Pitas
Salmon is high in protein and Omega-3 fatty acids content and to its overall low fat levels making it a healthier alternative as a sandwich filling. These are delicious alone or served with fresh vegetable sticks and dip.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (3 ounce) flavor fresh pouch salmon
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped fine
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 green onions, sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 pita bread rounds
- 1 large roma tomato, sliced thin
- 3 -4 leaves romaine lettuce
- 12 slices seedless cucumber (thin slices)
- 1In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, mayonnaise, green onions, dill and lemon zest.
- 2Cut pita rounds in half and divide the salmon-egg mixture evenly between the 4 pockets.
- 3Stuff with lettuce leaves, tomatoes and cucumber.
- 4Top with some fresh ground black pepper and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Salmon-Egg Salad Stuffed Pitas
Serving Size: 1 (107 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 212.3
- Calories from Fat 80
- Total Fat 8.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 106.8 mg
- Sodium 314.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.3 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: