Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
This sauce tastes a lot like tzatziki, but it's WAY easier to make. I actually like it better than tzatziki. Very good on grilled chicken gyros. YUM!
- 1 (7 ounce) containerof fage total 2% Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
This was very tasty! I had a 6 oz container of Greek yogurt instead of 7 oz but I followed the recipe as listed and it came out fine with the slightly less yogurt. Served on top of Baked Chick Pea Pattys. Thanks for sharing!
Yum yum! I was out of oregano, so I substituted Italian seasoning (1 tsp.) and also increased the salt a bit. We had it with chicken gyros, and naan. So good, thanks for posting! Made for Fall PAC 2012