1/4 Photos of Sausage Rolls - Cheese Pufs
1 hr 30 mins
Those are called "tiropitakia kourou" in Greek. My mother used to made these in every party that we had as kids. Growing up we made these for our picnic's and other trips by car or boat! Also they can be kept in the freezer and bake them later. The dough is the best part and it can be filled with almost everything that you like ham, bacon, cheese, minced beef, peppers...!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1For the dough.
- 2Mix the margarine, the flour and the sour cream. Knead the dough for 4 minutes.
- 3Roll the dough into a big circle and cut into small ones, by using a mug. Continue until all the dough is finished.
- 4Fill half of the little circles with sausages and the others with cheese.
- 5For the ham rolls, place one sausage at the middle of the circle and pinch the edges.
- 6For the cheese filling. Mix the egg with the feta cheese and a little pepper. This should be done at the last minute before filling or else it gets "soggy". Put into the circles one spoon of the filling and pinch the edges.
- 7Bake in preheated oven at 350°F for 40 minutes until done.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sausage Rolls - Cheese Pufs
Serving Size: 1 (2817 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 252.5
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.9 mg
- Sodium 601.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 16.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g