Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
The sweet vinegar in this recipe complements the zucchini so well.
Make and share this Sautéed Garlic Zucchini With Crumbled Feta recipe from Food.com.
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 zucchini, very finely sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon raspberry vinegar
- 12 ounces feta, crumbled
- salt and pepper
- In a large frying pan, heat oil and add zucchini and garlic.
- Cook on a low heat for about 10 mins, till soft but not browned.
- Transfer to a dish or plastic container, cool, then cover and put in fridge till ready to eat.
- Remove zucchini from fridge, place on a plate and bring to room temperature.
- Combine extra-virgin olive oil and vinegar, and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Drizzle over zucchini and top with the crumbled feta.
- Serve at room temperature.
I made this recipe with 2 changes--I used rasperry balsamic vinegar (couldn't find the other) and I added grape tomatoes that I cut in half. Very yummy. I'll make it again.
Delicious!! Very interesting flavor for a salad!! I made my own raspberry vinegar by putting a few thawed frozen raspberries into a TBSP of red wine vinegar and crushing them. The flavor of raspberry with garlic and zucchini is one that I have never tasted before and it's great! The feta just puts it over the top!! Thanks for the recipe!!