The sweet vinegar in this recipe complements the zucchini so well.
Make and share this Sautéed Garlic Zucchini With Crumbled Feta recipe from Food.com.
- In a large frying pan, heat oil and add zucchini and garlic.
- Cook on a low heat for about 10 mins, till soft but not browned.
- Transfer to a dish or plastic container, cool, then cover and put in fridge till ready to eat.
- Remove zucchini from fridge, place on a plate and bring to room temperature.
- Combine extra-virgin olive oil and vinegar, and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Drizzle over zucchini and top with the crumbled feta.
- Serve at room temperature.