1/3 Photos of Sautéed Garlic Zucchini With Crumbled Feta
The sweet vinegar in this recipe complements the zucchini so well.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large frying pan, heat oil and add zucchini and garlic.
- 2Cook on a low heat for about 10 mins, till soft but not browned.
- 3Transfer to a dish or plastic container, cool, then cover and put in fridge till ready to eat.
- 4Remove zucchini from fridge, place on a plate and bring to room temperature.
- 5Combine extra-virgin olive oil and vinegar, and season with sea salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- 6Drizzle over zucchini and top with the crumbled feta.
- 7Serve at room temperature.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sautéed Garlic Zucchini With Crumbled Feta
Serving Size: 1 (168 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 256.1
- Calories from Fat 197
- Total Fat 21.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.4 mg
- Sodium 680.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 4.1 g
- Protein 9.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: