Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This is so easy and delicious! The Feta makes it something different than the traditional baked shells. A great company dish or to take to a potluck!
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,well drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled and divided
- 12 large shell macaroni, cooked,drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups marinara sauce (or your favorite jarred spaghetti sauce)
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- Mix spinach, ricotta cheese, 3/4 of the feta cheese and garlic powder.
- Fill shells with spinach mixture.
- Place in 10x6-inch baking dish.
- Pour sauce over shells.
- Top with remaining feta cheese.
- Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Garnish with chopped parsley.
I have this recipe too and have made it several times. The feta really does make this different from shells with plain ricotta. I think this dish is a bit easier to make and serve than lasagna, and very tasty.