Little Bee's Note:
This is so easy and delicious! The Feta makes it something different than the traditional baked shells. A great company dish or to take to a potluck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed,well drained
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) package feta cheese, crumbled and divided
- 12 large shell macaroni, cooked,drained
- 1 1/2 cups marinara sauce (or your favorite jarred spaghetti sauce)
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- 1Mix spinach, ricotta cheese, 3/4 of the feta cheese and garlic powder.
- 2Fill shells with spinach mixture.
- 3Place in 10x6-inch baking dish.
- 4Pour sauce over shells.
- 5Top with remaining feta cheese.
- 6Bake at 350°F for 20-25 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 7Garnish with chopped parsley.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Savory Feta and Spinach Filled Shells
Serving Size: 1 (146 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 178.8
- Calories from Fat 105
- Total Fat 11.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.3 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 612.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.8 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: