1 hr 20 mins
Kichen Witch's Note:
Try a new twist on an old favorite! Goes great with a side of Lemon-Herb Salmon and Steamed Veggies!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 3/4-1 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 -5 cups red potatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 small onion, thinly sliced
- 4 -5 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 1/2 ounces sun-dried tomatoes, soaked and chopped
- 1/4 cup artichoke heart, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1Preheat oven to 350 Degrees.
- 2Put Oil and Flour in a small saucepan. Heat through. Add Milk.
- 3Turn heat up to med-high and bring to boil, stirring constantly.
- 4Take off heat when at desired consistency. Add Parmesan. Stir.
- 5In a large bowl, add Potatoes, Onion, Garlic, Tomatoes, Artichokes, Oregano, Lemon Pepper, Salt and Sauce. Stir thoroughly.
- 6In a lightly oiled, shallow baking dish, add Potato mixture. Smooth evenly in dish.
- 7Bake 60-75 minutes.
Browse Our Top Potato Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Potato Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Scalloped Potatoes Greek-Style
Serving Size: 1 (212 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.5
- Calories from Fat 175
- Total Fat 19.5 g
- Saturated Fat 6.8 g
- Cholesterol 29.3 mg
- Sodium 590.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.4 g
- Sugars 7.0 g
- Protein 15.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: