1/5 Photos of Seafood Pasta
This is out of a Greek Cookbook that I gave my Son-in-law as a gift. He loves to cook! He has a very lucky wife.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped finely
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 14 ounces canned tomatoes, chopped (in juice)
- 1 pinch sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh herbs, chopped (such as parsley, oregano or marjoram)
- salt and pepper
- 14 ounces macaroni (such as long hollow Greek or other short pasta)
- 14 ounces seafood, mixed frozen, thawed and drained
- 1Heat oil (2tbls) in large saucepan, add onion and garlic, fry for about 5 minutes, until softened.
- 2Pour the wine into the saucepan and bring to a boil.
- 3Add tomatoes and their juice, the sugar, chopped herbs, salt and pepper and let simmer for 15-20 minutes.
- 4Meanwhile, cook the macaroni in a large saucepan of boiling salted water for 10-12 minutes or till tender.
- 5Drain the pasta and return to pan.
- 6Add the remaining 1 tbl oil and toss together.
- 7Add seafood to tomato sauce and simmer for 3-4 minutes until heated through.
- 8Serve the seafood on top of the pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Seafood Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 513.7
- Calories from Fat 106
- Total Fat 11.8 g
- Saturated Fat 1.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 150.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 6.4 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: