Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is a Greek inspired dish. If you like pasta but are getting sick of having it with the same sauce over and over again, try this one. It's a healthy Summer pasta dish. Adjust all the ingredient amounts to your likings.
- 14 ounces linguine
- 5 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 4 -6 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- salt, pepper
- 1⁄2-1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄3-1⁄2 cup black olives, sliced
- Cook linguine according to package directions.
- Heat olive oil in pan and add mushrooms. Saute until they give of liquid and are soft. Add tomatoes, salt, pepper and oregano and cook until tomatoes are heated through.
- Mix sauce with pasta and sprinkle feta and olives on top. Serve immediately.
Very good and easily prepared! I didn't realise all the fresh tomatoes had been used, so I had to resort to a can, other than that I made no changes. My feta was a tad salty, so I added no extra salt, oh, I did slice in some zucchini, becuase I had it and thought it would go well with the dish. Thank you, a good pasta dish, quickly and easily prepared. Made for Alphabet Soup tag game.
My family and I LOVED this dish! I prepared it exactly as directly except i used grape tomatoes cut in half in place of the diced tomatoes...it was very pretty. Am preparing again tonight per the husband's request! Thanks for sharing :)
Great mix of flavors and one I could not stop eating!