1/2 Photos of Shrimp and Feta Greek Style Pizza
Makes a very gourmet type pizza. You can't get this one at Pizza Hut!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- homemade or bought pizza dough, uncooked, enough for 1 pizza
- 1 lb uncooked medium-sized shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1/2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, cloves
- 1/4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 1/4 ounces sliced olives
- 1Shell shrimp and set aside.
- 2Heat oven to 425°F.
- 3Grease 12 inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- 4Place dough in greased pan and spread to cover the pan and form the base.
- 5Bake for 5 minutes until very light brown.
- 6Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- 7Heat olive oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
- 8Add shrimp and garlic.
- 9Cook until shrimp are light pink, about 1 minute.
- 10Spoon over the mozzarella cheese.
- 11Sprinkle feta cheese, green onions, rosemary and olives over shrimp.
- 12Bake at 425°F for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Feta Greek Style Pizza
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.1
- Calories from Fat 151
- Total Fat 16.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 181.9 mg
- Sodium 1155.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 24.9 g