Makes a very gourmet type pizza. You can't get this one at Pizza Hut!
Make and share this Shrimp and Feta Greek Style Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- homemade or bought pizza dough, uncooked, enough for 1 pizza
- 1 lb uncooked medium-sized shrimp
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 1⁄2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 2 teaspoons rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 garlic cloves, cloves
- 1⁄4 cup sliced green onion
- 2 1⁄4 ounces sliced olives
- Shell shrimp and set aside.
- Heat oven to 425°F.
- Grease 12 inch pizza pan or 13x9-inch pan and sprinkle with cornmeal.
- Place dough in greased pan and spread to cover the pan and form the base.
- Bake for 5 minutes until very light brown.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Heat olive oil in large skillet over med-high heat.
- Add shrimp and garlic.
- Cook until shrimp are light pink, about 1 minute.
- Spoon over the mozzarella cheese.
- Sprinkle feta cheese, green onions, rosemary and olives over shrimp.
- Bake at 425°F for 15-20 minutes or until crust is golden brown.