Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
A light, Greek-inspired version of pizza made with puff pastry instead of bread dough. Cut into strips, it is suitable to serve as an appetizer.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry into a 16" x 11" rectangle.
- Cut into four 11" x 4" strips.
- Place on baking sheets and crimp up the edges slightly.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese, then spread the tomato sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with the oregano, then arrange the shrimp on top.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese and dill weed, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Cut the strips crosswise into 1" pieces.
- Serve hot.