Prep 10 mins
Cook 35 mins
A light, Greek-inspired version of pizza made with puff pastry instead of bread dough. Cut into strips, it is suitable to serve as an appetizer.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry into a 16" x 11" rectangle.
- Cut into four 11" x 4" strips.
- Place on baking sheets and crimp up the edges slightly.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese, then spread the tomato sauce on top.
- Sprinkle with the oregano, then arrange the shrimp on top.
- Sprinkle with the feta cheese and dill weed, then drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- Cut the strips crosswise into 1" pieces.
- Serve hot.
Loved these and will make them .Thanks Irmgard
Had these at the same Appy party and must say they were delicious. Had a few there and CL ended up giving me some to take home the next day. Warmed them up in the oven and they were just as good(don't try to microwave though..it doesn't work with the puff pastry)
Great idea and great tasting! I was at the same party so have yet to make this but I can certainly see this as a quick Friday night supper. Thank you Irmgard both for bringing the pizza and for sharing your recipe :)