A light, Greek-inspired version of pizza made with puff pastry instead of bread dough. Cut into strips, it is suitable to serve as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On a lightly floured surface, roll out the pastry into a 16" x 11" rectangle.
- 2Cut into four 11" x 4" strips.
- 3Place on baking sheets and crimp up the edges slightly.
- 4Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese, then spread the tomato sauce on top.
- 5Sprinkle with the oregano, then arrange the shrimp on top.
- 6Sprinkle with the feta cheese and dill weed, then drizzle with olive oil.
- 7Bake in a 350 degree F oven for about 35 minutes or until puffed and golden brown.
- 8Cut the strips crosswise into 1" pieces.
- 9Serve hot.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp and Feta Pizza Strips
Serving Size: 1 (119 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 399.0
- Calories from Fat 253
- Total Fat 28.1 g
- Saturated Fat 8.8 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 498.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 11.5 g