Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is again another recipe for World Tour. off of Greek Cuisine again.
Make and share this Shrimp in White Wine recipe from Food.com.
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 5 -6 tablespoons chives, coarsley chopped
- 1 lb shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chili pepper flakes
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped parsley
- 1⁄2 cup fish stock or 1⁄2 cup water
- 2 -3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 3⁄4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- salt and pepper, to taste
- In a deep skillet, heat the olive oil and saute the chives for 2 minutes. Add the mussels or shrimps, and cook for 1 minute.
- Pour in the wine, and when it starts to boil, add the mustard, chili pepper flakes, half the parsley, and the water or stock. Cook for about 3 minutes, then add the lemon juice, feta cheese, and the rest of the parsley. Do not stir (cause of the cheese), but shake the pan to distribute the ingredients evenly.
- Remove from the heat and add salt and pepper to taste. Serve. It can also be refrigerated for 2 to 3 days.
This was good, but I would reccomend using fish stock, or chicken stock to increase the flavour. Thanx!
I chose this for its ease and quickness. Next time I will use less wine, fish stock, and parsley....and add as much as 1 Tbl.of Dijon mustard. My DH and I enjoyed it, there wasn't a shrimp to be found.