1/2 Photos of Shrimp Souvlaki (Ww)
THis is only 6 points/serving for a quick weeknight meal. Recipe source: WW magazine (January 2008)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Spray a broiler rack with Pam and preheat broiler.
- 2In a small bowl mix together the cucumber adn 1/2 teaspoon salt in a colander and let drain.
- 3To make sauce mix together in a small bowl the yogurt, vinegar, 1 tablespoon mint, 1 teaspoon oil and 1 teaspoon garlic.
- 4Combine shrimp, pepper and remaining salt, mint, oil and garlic. Thread shrimp on 4 skewers (if using wooden ones soak for at least 30 minutes).
- 5Broil skewers for 5-6 minutes or until opaque, turning occasionally.
- 6Squeeze cumbers and stir into sauce.
- 7To serve, place one skewer on pita bread with 1/3 cup of sauce.
Browse Our Top Greek Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Greek Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Shrimp Souvlaki (Ww)
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 232.9
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 143.2 mg
- Sodium 1306.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: