THis is only 6 points/serving for a quick weeknight meal. Recipe source: WW magazine (January 2008)
Make and share this Shrimp Souvlaki (Ww) recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a broiler rack with Pam and preheat broiler.
- In a small bowl mix together the cucumber adn 1/2 teaspoon salt in a colander and let drain.
- To make sauce mix together in a small bowl the yogurt, vinegar, 1 tablespoon mint, 1 teaspoon oil and 1 teaspoon garlic.
- Combine shrimp, pepper and remaining salt, mint, oil and garlic. Thread shrimp on 4 skewers (if using wooden ones soak for at least 30 minutes).
- Broil skewers for 5-6 minutes or until opaque, turning occasionally.
- Squeeze cumbers and stir into sauce.
- To serve, place one skewer on pita bread with 1/3 cup of sauce.