Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I found this on alleasyrecipes.com. I'm posting it for ZWT 6. Greece
Make and share this Sikotakia Me Avga (Eggs and Chicken Livers) recipe from Food.com.
- 2 chicken livers (1 1/2oz. each)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄4 cup minced onion
- salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, well beaten
- Cut livers into small pieces and set aside.
- In a skillet, heat 1 Tblsp. of the butter and in it saute onion until tender and lightly browned.
- Add chicken livers, salt, and pepper, and brown lightly. Melt remaining butter in the same skillet.
- Add eggs and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until eggs are set but still creamy.
- Turn onto serving platter and serve.