I found this on alleasyrecipes.com. I'm posting it for ZWT 6. Greece
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut livers into small pieces and set aside.
- 2In a skillet, heat 1 Tblsp. of the butter and in it saute onion until tender and lightly browned.
- 3Add chicken livers, salt, and pepper, and brown lightly. Melt remaining butter in the same skillet.
- 4Add eggs and cook over low heat, stirring constantly until eggs are set but still creamy.
- 5Turn onto serving platter and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Sikotakia Me Avga (Eggs and Chicken Livers)
Serving Size: 1 (156 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 294.3
- Calories from Fat 207
- Total Fat 23.0 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 563.9 mg
- Sodium 245.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 18.3 g