A fast, fresh, easy salad perfect for hot summer days! Nothing can be easier, and it's a beautiful dish to look at too, perfect for BBQ or potluck dinners!
- Chop tomatoes into bite sized chunks, remove seeds.
- Cut celery into bite sized pieces.
- Slice cucumbers into chunky quarters, leave skin on.
- Dice red/green or yellow capsicum.
- Slice onion into thin wedges.
- Crumble feta over salad in bite sized pieces.
- Toss together in a glass bowl, sprinkle with garlic salt and pour over dressing, coating everything well (I use Kraft Greek dressing).