1/1 Photo of Simple Greek Salad
Carol in Oz's Note:
A fast, fresh, easy salad perfect for hot summer days! Nothing can be easier, and it's a beautiful dish to look at too, perfect for BBQ or potluck dinners!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop tomatoes into bite sized chunks, remove seeds.
- 2Cut celery into bite sized pieces.
- 3Slice cucumbers into chunky quarters, leave skin on.
- 4Dice red/green or yellow capsicum.
- 5Slice onion into thin wedges.
- 6Crumble feta over salad in bite sized pieces.
- 7Toss together in a glass bowl, sprinkle with garlic salt and pour over dressing, coating everything well (I use Kraft Greek dressing).
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Simple Greek Salad
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 138.5
- Calories from Fat 81
- Total Fat 9.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.7 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 512.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 6.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Greek salad dressing