Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A fast, fresh, easy salad perfect for hot summer days! Nothing can be easier, and it's a beautiful dish to look at too, perfect for BBQ or potluck dinners!
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 -3 celery ribs
- 1 cup cucumber
- 1⁄2 cup capsicum
- 1 cup feta
- 1⁄4 cup olive, sliced black spanish
- 1⁄2 cup red onion
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1⁄2 cup Greek salad dressing
- Chop tomatoes into bite sized chunks, remove seeds.
- Cut celery into bite sized pieces.
- Slice cucumbers into chunky quarters, leave skin on.
- Dice red/green or yellow capsicum.
- Slice onion into thin wedges.
- Crumble feta over salad in bite sized pieces.
- Toss together in a glass bowl, sprinkle with garlic salt and pour over dressing, coating everything well (I use Kraft Greek dressing).
I made the full amount of salad and used only a portion of the required dressing. Since the feta adds salt, minced garlic was used in place of the garlic salt. Greek Salad Dressing was used for the dressing. Made for *PAC Autumn 2008*
Fabulous salad and satisfies my every whim..attractive to the eye and the taste of marvelous feta compliments the entire ensemble