1/3 Photos of Skopelos Island Strapatsada (Eggs W/ Tomatoes & Peppers)
Scrambled Eggs with fresh tomatoes and peppers from Skopelos Island in Greece. Recipe posted for Zaar World Tour II. Found at Skopelos Net
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Gently cook tomatoes in a large frying pan for about 5 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, beat the eggs with a fork and put aside.
- 3When half of the liquid evaporates from the tomatoes add pepper, salt, black pepper and sugar. Stir and gently simmer for 5 minutes. Add basil.
- 4When all of the liquid evaporates, pour olive oil and beaten eggs evenly all over the tomato mixture, while stirring gently.
- 5Cook slowly for a few minutes until the eggs are cooked but not too solid.
- 6Serve with toasted slices of bread.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skopelos Island Strapatsada (Eggs W/ Tomatoes & Peppers)
Serving Size: 1 (508 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 522.6
- Calories from Fat 399
- Total Fat 44.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 423.0 mg
- Sodium 156.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 18.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 15.8 g