Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
If you like garlic then this will be right up your alley!! This is a Greek dip that my family and I enjoy very much. Serve with pita bread. DELICIOUS, be sure not to kiss anyone after you eat this.
- 1 cup olive oil
- 5 -7 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar or 1⁄2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 4 cups mashed potatoes (room temperature)
- 2 eggs
- Mix and blend all ingredients; until very smooth.
- If desired add more oil and vinegar to taste.
- Also, add salt as needed.
- Chill for a few hours, and serve cold with pita breads.
This I made for a party It`will be something if it gets there!It`s so good I did use lemon juice and red wine vinegar equaling 1/2 cup. And used 4 cloves roasted garlic and 3 cloves fresh garlic.This is really really good!!!!!!!!
This was as I remember eating it in a taverna in Greece years ago! Was happy to find it here at Zaar, will make this again, the recipe was also easy to half. Had this with other Greek dips and small dishes. Great!!