Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 min
Lovely served with fried fish. From www.skopelos.net
Make and share this Skordalia With Bread (Garlic Dip) recipe from Food.com.
- 4 garlic cloves
- 4 thick slices bread
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- Remove the crusts from bread and soak in water.
- Peel garlic cloves, remove sprout if exists and crush them.
- Squeeze the water out of the bread.
- Put bread, crushed garlic, vinegar, lemon juice and salt in a mixer.
- Blend, while adding the oil drop by drop, until the mixture becomes smooth.