Az B's Note:
Lovely served with fried fish. From www.skopelos.net
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Remove the crusts from bread and soak in water.
- 2Peel garlic cloves, remove sprout if exists and crush them.
- 3Squeeze the water out of the bread.
- 4Put bread, crushed garlic, vinegar, lemon juice and salt in a mixer.
- 5Blend, while adding the oil drop by drop, until the mixture becomes smooth.
Browse Our Top Condiments, Etc. Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Condiments, Etc. Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Skordalia With Bread (Garlic Dip)
Serving Size: 1 (24 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 125.4
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.1 g
- Protein 0.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: