Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
If you want to use this recipe, but have it done in a smaller amount of time, just use a regular pot.
- 1 butternut squash, peeled, seeded and cubed
- 2 cups cubed eggplants
- 2 cups cubed zucchini
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen okra, thawed
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 ripe tomato
- 1 carrot, sliced thin
- 1⁄2 cup vegetable broth
- 1⁄3 cup raisins
- 1 garlic clove
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1⁄4 teaspoon paprika
- In a slow cooker combine butternut squash, eggplant, zucchini, okra, tomato sauce, onion, tomato, carrot, broth, raisins, garlic, cumin, turmeric, red pepper, cinnamon and paprika.
- Cover and cook on low for 8 to 10 hours, or until vegetables are tender, but still crisp.