Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Posted for ZWT6 for Greece leg of tour. Prep time does not include chilling time.
Make and share this Smoked Trout in Dill and Scallion Marinade recipe from Food.com.
- 4 smoked trout fillets
- 1⁄2 cup chopped chives
- 1⁄2 cup chopped dill
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 3 -4 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- Place 2 trout fillets in a deep dish and sprinkle with half the chives and half the dill. Place the other 2 fillets on top, and sprinkle the rest of the dill and chives.
- Mix the oil and lemon juice in a glass jar and add the mustard. Shake until thoroughly combined. Pour the sauce over the trout fillets, which should be half-covered by it.
- Cover the plate with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 2 to 3 hours, or overnight.
- Serve at room temperature with thin slices of toasted bread.