This is part of the "Go Greek" spread in Redbook Magazine. It's for a crowd, but can easily be scaled down, if need be.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 6 ounces ripe yellow tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 red chili, seeded and minced
- 1In a blender, puree tomato, olive oil, salt and pepper until emulsified; transfer to a bowl, then stir in shallots and minced chili.
- 2Cook green and yellow beans in salted water until crisp tender, about 4 minutes; stir in corn and cook an additional minute.
- 3Drain vegetables, rinse under cold water to stop cooking, then pat dry with paper towels.
- 4Add to a large serving bowl, toss with dressing and dill.
Browse Our Top Corn Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Corn Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Snap Bean and Corn Salad
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 94.4
- Calories from Fat 44
- Total Fat 4.9 g
- Saturated Fat 0.7 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 165.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 1.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: