Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
This recipe will make a light lunch for one, or it can be expanded to use as a side dish for a family.
- 1 cup diced cooked chicken
- 1 cup romaine lettuce
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 1⁄2 cup black olives, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon vinegar
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 lemon, just the juice
- Put the olive oil, vinegar, feta cheese, and black pepper into an individual serving salad bowl.
- Add the lettuce, tomatoes, and toss.
- Add the chicken and olives followed by the lemon juice.