1/10 Photos of Souvlaki
Lavender Lynn's Note:
This is a greek recipe posted for ZWT4. I got this recipe from All recipes with a few variations.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 4 garlic cloves, crushed
- 4 lbs pork tenderloin, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium red pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium yellow onion, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 medium purple onion, cut into 1 inch cubes
- 1Mix together lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce, oregano and garlic in a large container.
- 2Add Pork, onions, and peppers mixing well.
- 3Cover the mixture and put in refrigerator for 3 hours.
- 4Using skewers that have been soaked in water thread on peppers, onions, and meat.
- 5Preheat barbecue for medium.
- 6Lightly oil grate.
- 7Cook for 10-15 minutes, turning skewers often.
- 8Cook to desired doneness.
Browse Our Top Pork Loins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Souvlaki
Serving Size: 1 (250 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 305.2
- Calories from Fat 123
- Total Fat 13.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.1 g
- Cholesterol 118.0 mg
- Sodium 632.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 39.0 g