A quick and simple summer pasta dish.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put a large pan of water on to the boil for the pasta. Meanwhile, put the oil and nuts in a small pan and warm over a low heat.
- 2Crush the garlic into the pan and sprinkle in the chili flakes if using. Continue warming until the nuts are lightly toasted, checking to make sure the garlic doesn't burn.
- 3Finely grate the zest from both lemons then cut one in half and squeeze out the juice.
- 4Once the pasta water is boiling, add a generous amount of salt and the spaghetti and cook, according to packet instructions.
- 5Drain the spaghetti and tip into a serving bowl.
- 6Pour over the garlicky oil and toss well with the lemon zest and juice, parsley, olives, parmesan and plenty of salt and pepper.
- 7Add more lemon juice to taste - it should be fresh but not overly lemony. Serve with extra parmesan.
Browse Our Top Lemon Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lemon Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Lemon & Olives
Serving Size: 1 (213 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 743.7
- Calories from Fat 299
- Total Fat 33.2 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 5.5 mg
- Sodium 351.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.7 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 20.3 g