Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
A quick and simple summer pasta dish.
Make and share this Spaghetti With Lemon & Olives recipe from Food.com.
- Put a large pan of water on to the boil for the pasta. Meanwhile, put the oil and nuts in a small pan and warm over a low heat.
- Crush the garlic into the pan and sprinkle in the chili flakes if using. Continue warming until the nuts are lightly toasted, checking to make sure the garlic doesn't burn.
- Finely grate the zest from both lemons then cut one in half and squeeze out the juice.
- Once the pasta water is boiling, add a generous amount of salt and the spaghetti and cook, according to packet instructions.
- Drain the spaghetti and tip into a serving bowl.
- Pour over the garlicky oil and toss well with the lemon zest and juice, parsley, olives, parmesan and plenty of salt and pepper.
- Add more lemon juice to taste - it should be fresh but not overly lemony. Serve with extra parmesan.