1/3 Photos of Spaghetti With Tomato and Feta Sauce
A very simple, very quick, pasta recipe that will feed you well when you haven't got oodles of time to spend in the kitchen. A salad of purchased baby greens, crusty bread, a glass of red wine and you'll be happy, I promise.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano (Mediterranean is best)
- 1/2 lb mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup green onion, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 (1 lb) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 lb) can tomato, diced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 cup kalamata olive, pitted and sliced
- 1/2 cup fresh parsley, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 3/4 lb spaghetti, cooked al dente
- 1 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- fresh ground pepper
- 1Heat oil in a large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 2Add oregano, mushrooms, green onions and garlic; saute 3 minutes.
- 3Add tomatoes, tomato sauce, sugar, olives and pepper to taste.
- 4Simmer 15 minutes.
- 5Add parsley and red wine vinegar.
- 6Cook 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- 7Place sauce on pasta.
- 8Top with cheese and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Spaghetti With Tomato and Feta Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (456 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 568.6
- Calories from Fat 166
- Total Fat 18.5 g
- Saturated Fat 7.1 g
- Cholesterol 33.3 mg
- Sodium 1157.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.6 g
- Sugars 14.1 g
- Protein 21.4 g